Wednesday, November 4, 2009

fall feature story

Now Playing………Fall
What I like about fall is not hitting the ground, but eating the turkey that I shot from the ground. Color leaves, on the trees, are a beautiful sight to see. The mountains where I use to live have greatly inspired me. Also in fall of course there’s Thanksgiving, we are thankful for all the things God is giving. Turkey and dressing are part of this feast, when everyone eats they look like a beast. Everyone is devouring all the tasty treats that grandmothers everywhere are making for their peeps. So in that sense fall is in the sky, so pull up a chair and have some pumpkin pie.
The weather in the fall goes up and down here. You never know what weather will appear. You bring a jacket to school one day, and then by the end it is out of the way. Overall fall weather rules, especially when the temperatures stay cool.
Thanksgiving is also about family. I love my family’s yearly trip to Alabama to visit family. All my family lives in Alabama, so we obviously travel there every year. At my house it is all about family, we eat and spend time together, with family. Me and my family always have fun. We make piles of leaves and jump in one by one. My family is very special to me if you hadn’t guessed, so think about yours on this Thanksgiving feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment